5 “Moses was faithful as a servant in all God’s house,” bearing witness to what would be spoken by God in the future. 6 But Christ is faithful as the Son over God’s house. And we are his house, if indeed we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope in which we glory.
Wow. What an amazing claim that we have as His children! How is it then that we don’t live more boldly as children of God? My encouragement to you today is this: know how closely the Heavenly Father holds you in esteem and relation, know His plans for you are greater than even you can imagine, live your life in the glory of confidence and hope! (Josh)
Thoughts for the day
- How do you view your heavenly Father?
- Do you believe and live as though He loves you very much?
- What do you feel God is telling you through this passage?
- How can you apply this message in an area of your life that needs transformation?
- Is there anyone you can share this message with?
Use a specific part of your daily commute as a prayer prompt. Perhaps you pass the same landmark or station every day; or maybe your journey involves a few different types of transport. Build a connection, so that when you reach a certain part of your journey, you’re prompted to pray for a certain situation or people.