25 Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past,
What was once a great mystery to us God has made known: Christ is salvation to all nations. What I love most about this passage is verse 1-24. It is littered with names of many of the early church’s leaders and followers. Those who lived in a time before Jesus was revealed as the Messiah! They must have had a greater understanding of this mystery (especially if they were Jew) as they eagerly sought the coming of the Messiah. And to be part of that grand reveal in history must have been too great for words to express. And yet, they did express it and let the world know because it was also too great to keep inside!
Thoughts for the day
- What does this passage tell you about God or Jesus?
- What does this passage tell you about humanity?
- What do you feel God is telling you through this passage?
- How can you apply this message in an area of your life that needs transformation?
- Is there anyone you think should hear or will benefit from this message? Go and tell them.
Pray through your contacts! Open the contacts on your phone and pray for everyone under the letter “M”, “N” or “P”. Work through your entire contact list over the next couple of months!